Paid Advertising Strategist
We're looking for a mid-senior-level Paid Advertising Strategist to join our growing team.
We’re enthusiastic problem solvers. Our team members share their diverse skill sets, perspectives and experiences throughout our agency across our two locations in Winnipeg and Toronto.
Good relationships are built on trust. At Brandish, a good relationship between our agency and team comes from a clear understanding of shared expectations.
Is this you?
Those who want to build, shape and grow their future with us will find Brandish’s culture uniquely amenable. Those who need a career progression track that’s clearly outlined and structured may find themselves struggling to find direction here. People who see Brandish as an opportunity to build something inside our company will thrive in our environment.
Brandish is looking for a mid-senior-level Paid Advertising Strategist to join our growing agency. You are obsessed with data, growth-minded, and thrive working with a fun and dedicated team of diverse digital professionals. You are a team player who will collaborate directly with the Director of Performance Marketing to support our Performance Marketing enterprises.
A successful Paid Advertising Strategist candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be knowledgeable with major advertising management platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.), can communicate effortlessly with a wide-range of agency players (Strategy, Creative, Projects, etc) and be able to implement digital advertising strategies as outlined for our clients. Having agency experience would be an asset but not a deal-breaker. Sound like you? Then keep reading!
Is this you?
- Build converting advertising strategies
- Identify target audiences to implement converting paid advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with our internal design team to create and implement compelling digital advertisements
- Write and proofread search, display, and social ad copy for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements to increase landing page conversions
- Work with, and manage, third party advertising vendors and making improvement recommendations where needed
- Report on sales revenue generated from paid advertising efforts
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
- Experience managing paid campaigns across multiple platforms
- Experience with website analytics tools and generating reports
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of data to drive impactful actions (familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments)
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and/or Salesforce is considered an asset
Assets (this is the “extra” good stuff):
- Certified Google AdWords Specialist
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience executing paid ad campaigns on Facebook & Instagram (Snapchat and Twitter a bonus) and understanding their associated analytics and metrics
- Experience adjusting ad spend in order to achieve KPIs
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience working with Dashboard and or in BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio
- Experience using a Demand-side Platform (DSP) considered a huge asset!
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to quickly develop strong relationships
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients at one time
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Quick to adapt and learn
- Detail oriented
- An opportunity to work on exciting projects with a team that inspires creativity
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- A work culture where you are treated like an adult
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment
Want to apply for this job?
Our hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills.