We're looking for a strategy-savvy marketer to join our growing team.
We’re enthusiastic problem solvers. Our team members share their diverse skill sets, perspectives and experiences throughout our agency across our two locations in Winnipeg and Toronto.
Good relationships are built on trust. At Brandish, a good relationship between our agency and team comes from a clear understanding of shared expectations.
Those who want to build, shape and grow their future with us will find Brandish’s culture uniquely amenable. Those who need a career progression track that’s clearly outlined and structured may find themselves struggling to find direction here. People who see Brandish as an opportunity to build something inside our company will thrive in our environment.
Is this you?
You are strategy-savvy marketer looking to work at a fast-growing brand agency seeking to make a real impact. As an integral member of a growing team, the ideal candidate will hit the ground running and feel comfortable engaging with each Brandish team member to communicate creative ideas, lend expertise and support wherever needed.
The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of all work related to our clients’ marketing lifecycle. Working as a part of a pod-based agency team, as the Marketing Strategist, you’re responsible for identifying audience needs and deeply understanding their behaviours, pain points, and motivations. You’ll use those insights to build and execute customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive acquisition/engagement KPIs.
It is critical that you have in-depth understanding of concepts like the customer journey, inbound marketing, content marketing, performance marketing, and other demand and traffic-generation techniques. You’re strategic and know how to develop a strategy across the customer journey that utilizes several channels including paid advertising, content, organic search, email, and other digital media. Are you still excited? Then keep on reading!
- Strategize, build and execute customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive acquisition/engagement KPIs.
- Take leadership of marketing strategy within the pod team and work with cross-functional teams to drive the same results.
- Develop strategic marketing plans around the customer journey that drive awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Utilize your strong strategic ability to develop and manage the customer journey map across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Lead and project manage the execution of your marketing strategy and programs, working with multiple collaborators from inception through execution and ultimately performance measurement and reporting.
- Collect and use customer data (attributes and behaviours) and interviews to develop advanced segmentation to enable personalized messaging, campaigns, and effective customer insights.
- Stay on top of customer marketing best practices, and consistently share the best of what you learn with your team to infuse it into your ideation, strategy and approach.
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing strategy role with one or more of the following: content marketing, email marketing, campaign strategy, growth marketing, or marketing automation.
- A deep understanding of concepts like the customer lifecycle, customer journey, research journey, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- A proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively.
- Data driven with the ability to interpret data and turn it into actionable insights and strategies.
- A proven track record of working with cross functional teams like paid advertising, seo, email, and product development.
- Organizational skills and accountability.
- Assertive and excited to take on leadership, especially when communicating and mentoring your team members.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Confident in project management skills and in delegating work to colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Quick to adapt and learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative and strategic
- Strong written and oral communicator
Want to apply for this job?
Our hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills.