Email Marketing & Automation Manager
We're looking for a highly-technical email marketer looking to make a real impact.
We’re enthusiastic problem solvers. Our team members share their diverse skill sets, perspectives and experiences throughout our agency across our two locations in Winnipeg and Toronto.
Good relationships are built on trust. At Brandish, a good relationship between our agency and team comes from a clear understanding of shared expectations.
Is this you?
Those who want to build, shape and grow their future with us will find Brandish’s culture uniquely amenable. Those who need a career progression track that’s clearly outlined and structured may find themselves struggling to find direction here. People who see Brandish as an opportunity to build something inside our company will thrive in our environment.
You are a highly-technical email marketer looking to work at a fast-growing consulting agency seeking to make a real impact. As an integral member of a growing team, the ideal candidate will collaborate with Brandish team members and client stakeholders to build effective promotional email marketing calendars and automation infrastructures that convert nurtured, lost, and post-customer leads.
The Email Marketing & Automation Manager will be responsible for strategizing and implementing all email marketing related to our clients’ marketing lifecycle. Working in collaboration with pod-based teams, you’ll be responsible for our clients’ brand cohesion, communication and event-based triggers as it pertains to all email marketing. In addition, you will provide quantitative data and insights back to the pod-based teams to help execute a wide-range of customer marketing lifecycle programs that deepen customer relationships at scale and drive acquisition/engagement KPIs.
It is critical that you have in-depth understanding of concepts like the customer journey, inbound marketing, content marketing, performance marketing, and brand standards. Your role is more than just blasting out promotional emails. You’re strategic and know how to develop intricate email journeys using a robust collection of CRM data, and you can use that data to make incremental improvements over the course of your tenure.
Are you still excited? Then keep on reading!
- Collaborate on, and implement, an email marketing strategy that engages customers throughout their buying journey to improve key metrics
- Build, deploy, and optimize all email marketing campaigns and automated programs focusing on customer retention; including design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends
- Conduct list segmentations based on criteria including, but not limited to, behaviour, value, past email engagement and website interactions
- Accountable for retention analysis by measuring results and optimizing the various lifecycle paths
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of email sends
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Conduct customer segmentation and develop campaigns and programs for targeting specific customer groups (per segmentation efforts)
- Work with pod-based teams to ensure content is being created and delivered to customers according to priorities, brand standards, and campaign deadlines
- Experience with enterprise-level email marketing tools is required (Salesforce/Pardot and/or HubSpot Marketing is preferred)
- Experience using other automation tools in addition to main email marketing programs (i.e. Zapier)
- Analytical and reporting mindset with experience creating and executing on plans after analyzing customer behaviour
- Experience with advanced segmentation, lifecycle, channel key performance metrics, funnel analysis, and function specific reports. Proven ability to drive action from analysis
- A strong understanding for lead-based and sales-focused industries is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic – must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
We look forward to meeting energetic self-starters who see the potential in working with us!