We’re looking for a multi-dimensional Project Coordinator to join our growing agency.
As a young and growing agency, Brandish is always keeping an eye out for talented people to join our expanding team. We’re currently seeking candidates for a potential new Project Coordinator role coming later this year. If you’re interested in making a change and would like your resume added to a pool of candidates, read on. We’ll keep your resume on file for up to 6 months and be in touch soon.
Brandish is a strategic brand consulting agency; we position and transition businesses into purpose driven brands by focusing on the people our clients are trying to connect with – their audience. We are a young agency looking to expand our internal team to focus on the growth and amplification of our unique culture to the world.
As a people-driven agency, we emphasize a culture that is flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing world of work. We are a remote-first agency with co-working space for optional use in Winnipeg. We offer a flexible work schedule, unlimited paid time off, a 4-day work week, and a fully paid benefits plan. We hire capable people and treat them like adults – no micromanagement. If this sounds like a place you’d like to work, read on:
About the Job
The Project Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day project communication and oversight. As part of a small but rapidly growing team, this role requires strong communication and organization skills, and careful attention to detail.
The Project Coordinator supports the Projects team with implementation and execution of projects, engaging with various project stakeholders along the way. You will ensure all project tasks are clearly communicated and completed on time, helping to resolve challenges and scheduling conflicts with both internal and external teams. The Project Coordinator receives guidance and direction, yet should feel comfortable working independently and taking direct feedback.
- Help create workback schedules.
- Understand and communicate stakeholder needs, project tasks, deliverables and requirements.
- Contribute to briefs and project documentation.
- Gather QA and approvals from stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize work effectively and accurately.
- Identify and resolve project roadblocks.
- Deliver task-based updates and deliverables to clients.
- Schedule meetings and calls with agency, client and vendor team members.
- Summarize meetings and facilitate any next steps.
Skills & Abilities
Skills & Abilities
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Strong team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to juggle many concurrent priorities at once
- Impeccable time management skills and attention to detail.
- Confidence assigning tasks and communicating expectations.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in a marketing or communications setting.
- Experience coordinating projects involving multiple contributors at all organizational levels – including leadership
- Experience in an agency environment is considered an asset.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is considered an asset.
We’re enthusiastic problem solvers. Our team members share their diverse skill sets, perspectives and experiences throughout our agency across our two locations in Winnipeg and Toronto.
Good relationships are built on trust. At Brandish, a good relationship between our agency and team comes from a clear understanding of shared expectations. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation days, great benefits, and autonomy over your work. You bring your best performance, an open mind, and ambition to engage.
Is This You?
Those who want to build, shape and grow their future with us will find Brandish’s culture uniquely amenable. Those who need a career progression track that’s clearly outlined and structured may find themselves struggling to find direction here. People who see Brandish as an opportunity to build something inside our company will thrive in our environment.
Want to apply for this job?
Our hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Apply and tell us about yourself and your work!
Brandish Statement of Diversity and Inclusion:
Brandish is an inclusive agency. We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse staff and believe all backgrounds and perspectives bring value to our relationships, work and clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.